The MS check valve is primarily applied to high-pressure slurry choke manifolds, high-pressure Christmas trees and kill lines.
1. Metal-to-metal sealing is superior to rubber material sealing. It has stronger capability in resisting ageing, high temperature and well fluid corrosion.
2. Thanks to the streamline seat, the fluid impact towards this product is reduced and thus the product life is extended.
3. Lubrication or routine maintenance is not required.
4. Made of forged steel, this product quality is warranted by Cooper Cameron.
5. The oil, gas, water or the drilling fluid is usable for this product.
6. It is applicable for various working conditions.
7. The MS check valve is produced completely complying with API specifications and the temperature rating totally meets up with API PSL standard.
8. The connection types include the flange type, clamp type, butt welding type, combined type, or the customized type.
|Size/P (MPa)||35MPa (5000PSI)||70MPa (10000PSI)||105MPa (15000PSI)|
|2 1/16||2 9/16||3 1/16||4 1/16||2 1/16||2 9/16||3 1/16||4 1/16||2 1/16||2 9/16||3 1/16||4 1/16|
One Way Flow Control Valve | Non Return Valve | Directional Control Valve